Beaded Floral Wreath
Beaded wreaths are so sweet and versatile. I love that I can use this on my door, mantle or wall. While I love fluffy green wreaths and yarn wreaths, beaded wreaths are a smaller statement with a bit more elegance. I love this Beaded Floral Wreath. The pink and cream colors are classic and lend to spring or summer decor.
- Ring wreath form
- Wooden beads
- Pink flowers
- Burlap wired ribbon
- Pink ribbon or ribbon of choice
- Floral wire
- Berry ribbon garland (I found this at Hobby Lobby)
- Hot glue gun with glue sticks
- Metal word (Blessed-found at Hobby Lobby)
- 20 gauge wire (optional)
- Fishing line (optional-I used Trilene)
- Find place where the floral ring form was sealed together. Gently bend the ring back and forth until the ring breaks open.
- Add wooden beads to the floral ring until it is full.
- Close the ring wreath form with wire and hot glue
- If desired, add a piece of twine to the top of the ring wreath form to use as a hanger for the wreath.
- Use berry ribbon garland and wind it around the beads as tightly or loosely as desired until the wreath is completely entwined.
- Glue or use floral wire to attach the flowers to the wreath form.
- Create a bow using the burlap and pink ribbons. For this bow, I cut equal lengths of burlap and pink ribbons. I glued the pink ribbon on top of the burlap ribbon. Then, I tied the pieces together with twine to make a bow. Attach the bow to the ring wreath form with twine, hot glue or wire.
- Using fishing line, cut pieces to tie up the ends of the metal word chosen and tie the pieces to the ring wreath form.
If you like this wreath, please visit my website for other wreaths such as the one here.
As an Amazon affiliate, I make a commission on anything purchased through the links above, at no cost to you.