Beaded Wire Wreath with Eucalyptus
I’m loving this beaded wire wreath with eucalyptus! It’s simple to make, comes together quickly and looks adorable on a mantle or door. With a change of the burlap ribbon, this simple wreath can carry you through any season.
- 20 MM wooden beads
- Wire ring 10 inch
- Twine (optional)
- Eucalyptus stems
- Burlap ribbon in your choice of colors (I chose orange to match my home’s accent colors)
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Locate seam of wire ring. Gently move the sides of the ring around the seam back and forth until the ring seam breaks.
- Add wooden beads to the wire ring until you have the amount you desire.
- Put a bead of hot glue at both ends of the line of wooden beads.
- Add eucalyptus stems to the wire ring in the area where you have not placed beads. Hot glue the stems in place.
- Make a bow from burlap ribbon and hot glue it to the ring.
- Optional–add a piece of twine in a loop for hanging the wreath. If you choose to omit the twine, you can just hang the wreath on a wreath hanger by the ring.
If you like this wire, beaded wreath, please see my spring beaded wreath here.