DIY Blue Beaded Wreath
This DIY Blue Beaded Wreath is a fun DIY wreath that incorporates aqua blue and orange in a sweet and delicate way. Aqua blue is my favorite color and appears throughout my whole house. I love pairing it with different colors for different seasons and holidays. For Summer and Fall, I like to pair aqua blue with orange. While the flowers are summer flowers, I can see this used as a daily door wreath throughout the year or on a mantle as a pop of color in a room.
Supplies for Blue Beaded Wreath:
- Craft floral ring
- Blue beads for crafts
- Hot Glue and glue gun
- Orange flowers
- Floral wire/tape (optional)
- Find seam of craft ring and gently move back and forth until the ring separates
- Add beads to the wreath until it is mostly covered, leaving only enough space to add flowers
- Glue together the ends of the craft ring to form a circle-I glue twine to the ring and wrap it around the seam to give it extra support. It will be covered later.
- Affix flowers to the craft ring with glue or craft wire/tape (optional)
- Tie a piece of twine to the top of the wreath to use as a hanger for the wreath
If you like this wreath, please check out one of my other beaded wreaths here.
As an Amazon affiliate, I may receive commission on anything purchased from my links, at no additional cost to you.