Fall Pumpkin Wreath
This Fall Pumpkin Wreath is a great neutral addition to your Fall decor.
While I love the bright pops of orange, yellow and green in most Fall decor, I really enjoyed making this simple neutral color wreath. The raffia pumpkin is adorable and lends a 3D element to the wreath.
- Wire wreath form
- Wooden beads
- Burlap wired ribbon
- Fall neutral colored florals
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Twine (optional)
- Floral wire/tape (optional)
- Find seam of floral ring-gently bend back and forth until the floral ring opens
- Add beads to the floral ring until mostly covered
- Glue floral ring back together. I also added twine around the opening of the ring and glued it in place
- Either glue or wire/tape the flowers to the ring
- Tie bow and glue to the top of the wreath
- Optional-add piece of twine to use as hanger for the wreath
If you like this wreath, please check out my Fall hoop wreaths here.
As an Amazon Affiliate, I may receive a commission on anything purchased from a link on this page at no additional cost to you.
Please follow and like us: