Hello Door Sign with Forsythia
This Hello Door Sign with Forsythia is a great pop of color for summer! Forsythia bushes are a favorite of mine. When I found these artificial Forsythia branches, I knew I had to make something where they were the center of the design.
- 14 inch wood round
- Forsythia floral stems (I found these at Hobby Lobby)
- Wood stain (use a color that matches your decor or style)
- Foam brush
- Wired ribbon (I used a dark yellow ribbon)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Metal “hello” sign (I bought this one at Hobby Lobby)
- Stain wood round with the desired shade of stain-let it dry completely
- Create a bow with wired ribbon
- Hot glue Forsythia stems to the dry wood round in a spray
- Add bow to the wood round using hot glue
- Affix “hello” sign to the wood round using hot glue
- In order to hang the round, add a 3-4 inch piece of the ribbon to the back of the round with hot glue
If you love Forsythia as much as I do, please check out these other wreaths.