Joy Yarn Wreath
This Joy Yarn Wreath is a sweet, simple addition to your door for Christmas. Buffalo check is one of my favorite patterns. While bringing both a warm and rustic feel to a wreath or decor, it can also be a simple pop of color for your interior or exterior door. I am not able to keep a yarn wreath of my front door on the outside because it would be exposed to the elements. However, I put a hook on the inside of the door to enjoy it there.
Supplies for Joy Yarn Wreath:
- Foam or wire wreath form (14 inch form used)
- Black loop yarn (2 skeins)
- Ribbon (I used red and black buffalo check)
- Ornament (I picked this one up at Hobby Lobby and used ribbon that matched)
- (Optional) hot glue and hot glue gun
Directions to create Joy Yarn Wreath:
- Wrap loop yarn around the wreath
- Start by holding an end against the wreath form
- Wrap the yarn around the form to hold it down to the wreath form
- You may choose to hot glue the yarn or tie it to the wreath form as well
- Use twine to attach the ornament to the wreath form, hiding the knots in the loop yarn
- Make a bow using the ribbon and tie it to the wreath form using the twine
- (Optional) Add a piece of twine to the top to use as a wreath hanger
If you like this wreath, please check out my other version of a joy loop wreath here.
As an Amazon affiliate, I receive a commission on anything purchased, at no cost to you.
Please follow and like us: