This year I tried mesh ribbon wreaths for the first time. Now, I’m obsessed!!! I hope you Make a Mesh Ribbon Wreath for Christmas and enjoy it as much as I did.
What you will need:
- Metal wreath form (you can choose from many sizes based on need-I use 18 inch typically)
- Mesh ribbon (available in various widths and colors)
- Chenille craft stem (aka pipe cleaners)
- Satin ribbon (thin) or twine (optional) to use as a hanger
How to Put it Together
- Cut strips of mech that are at least 8 inches long.
- Curl ribbon into a tube shape
- Gather 3-4 tube of curled mesh ribbon together and bind with a chenille stem leaving the ends free
- Attach the ends of the chenille stems of each bundle to the metal wreath form
- Add any embellishments you would like (optional). I like to use ornaments or other hanging decorations
- Add ribbon or twine to use as a hanger (optional)
If you make a go of these wreaths, I would love to see your designs. Please message me with photos.
If you like snowman wreaths, please check out this yarn snowman wreath that is so cute!!