Santa Yarn Wreath
If you have visited my website previously, you know I’m crazy about loop yarn wreaths for winter. This Santa Yarn Wreath is just so simple and sweet, I could not pass it up. This is the perfect whimsical addition to your front door.
- White Loop Yarn-1 skein
- Foam wreath form 12 inch
- Santa Hat
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Ribbon (8 inches)-optional
- Hot glue one end of loop yarn to the wreath form
- Wrap yarn around entire wreath form
- Glue tail end of yarn to form
- Add Santa hat and glue to wreath form
- Add ribbon and tie to make a hanger for the wreath (optional)
If you like this wreath, please check out my snowman yarn wreath here.
This post contains affiliate links. Purchasing from this link provides me with a small commission at no additional