Simple Evergreen Christmas Wreath
Evergreen trees and branches just scream tradition and Christmas. This Simple Evergreen Christmas Wreath brings a traditional touch to your door or mantle.
I love all things natural and outdoors. When it’s so cold in the winter that you cannot stand to be outside for long, it feels so nice to bring a little of the outdoors inside. While I love bright and colorful Christmas decor, I have changed the past couple of years to add more of a traditional and woodsy theme to our decor. Check out my woodland Christmas wreaths here.
- Evergreen wreath form (Hobby Lobby)
- Ribbon (wired)
- Berry picks (2)
- Snowflake picks (2)
- Ornament (I chose a metal sign ornament from Hobby Lobby)
- Twine or fishing line
- Hot glue gun with glue sticks
- Tie metal ornament to the top of the wreath form
- Make a bow from the ribbon
- Hot glue bow to the wreath form
- Slide snowflake picks into wreath and wrap the stems around the wreath form (Optional way is to remove the stems and hot glue the snowflakes to the wreath)
- Slide berry picks into the wreath form and hot glue in various hidden places to hold onto the wreath