Simple White Winter Wreath
This simple white winter wreath is the perfect addition to your home decor for winter. After Christmas decorations are put away, we still want to have the cozy charm in our home that Christmas brings. Typically, I keep out decorations that are woodsy until Valentine’s Day. When I saw this yarn, I knew I had to make a fluffy wreath with it for one of our interior doors. It is so fluffy and pristine white. I just loved it.
What you need:
- Loop yarn of your choice. I chose white for winter.
- Wire wreath form (this one was $1 at the Dollar Tree)
- Ribbon (I used a tulle ribbon)
This post contains affiliate links. I receive a portion of anything purchased at no additional cost to you.
- Find the end of the loop yarn and tie it to the wreath form.
- Then, begin looping it around the wreath form until you complete the wreath.
- Add a ribbon, which can be tied to the wire wreath form. You may also add a ribbon to use to hang up the wreath.