Spring Beaded Wire Wreath
You have got to try this simple Spring Beaded Wire Wreath! While it takes a short time to put together, it make a simple, elegant statement on a front door, mantle or even a window.
- Wire ring
- Artificial flowers in desired color and style
- Wooden beads (20 mm)
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Floral tape or wire
- Twine (optional)
- Find the place on the wire ring where it has been sealed together. This is a very weak spot. Lightly bend this back and forth until the seal separates. If needed, you can use wire cutters.
- Add beads to the ring, taking up about 75% of the ring.
- Place a bead of hot glue to both ends of the line of beads to hold them taught in place on the ring.
- Include flowers and other accessories using floral tape or wire. You may also choose to hot glue. I like to recycle wreath forms, flowers, etc., so floral tape or wire allows for the pieces to be reused.
- Cut a piece of twine about 4 inches long, wrap it around the ring and tie a knot in the ends. This provides you with a loop to use as a hanger for the wreath. This is optional. You can also choose to hang the wreath directly by the beaded ring.
Please check out some of my other spring wreaths here.