Spring Beaded Wire Wreath
You have got to try this simple Spring Beaded Wire Wreath! While it takes a short time to put together, it make a simple, elegant statement on a front door, mantle or even a window.
- Wire ring
- Artificial flowers in desired color and style
- Wooden beads (20 mm)
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Floral tape or wire
- Twine (optional)
- Find the place on the wire ring where it has been sealed together. This is a very weak spot. Lightly bend this back and forth until the seal separates. If needed, you can use wire cutters.
- Add beads to the ring, taking up about 75% of the ring.
- Place a bead of hot glue to both ends of the line of beads to hold them taught in place on the ring.
- Include flowers and other accessories using floral tape or wire. You may also choose to hot glue. I like to recycle wreath forms, flowers, etc., so floral tape or wire allows for the pieces to be reused.
- Cut a piece of twine about 4 inches long, wrap it around the ring and tie a knot in the ends. This provides you with a loop to use as a hanger for the wreath. This is optional. You can also choose to hang the wreath directly by the beaded ring.
Please check out some of my other spring wreaths here.
Please follow and like us: