Vintage Truck Wooden Door Decor
I am obsessed with vintage trucks! While I have made plenty of Christmas vintage truck wreaths, I think this one may be one of my favorites. Depending on the colors chosen, it can be used in any season. This Vintage Truck Wooden Door Decor is adorable!
- Wooden round
- Metal vintage truck (I found this one at Hobby Lobby)
- Acrylic Paint (I used aqua blue and white to match my decor)
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Burlap ribbon in brown and aqua blue
- Embellishment (I used a metal “blessed” word)
- Blue painter’s tape
- Use tape to mark the wood round for stripes to be painted
- Paint the white in the middle of the round
- Remove the tape and paint the aqua blue or desired colors
- Paint the metal truck in desired colors
- Hot glue the truck to the wooden round
- Make a bow out of burlap and glue it to the top of the wooden round
- Glue the word embellishment to the wooden round
- Add a piece of burlap to the back with glue to hang the door decor
If you like this wreath, please check out my Christmas Vintage Truck Wreath.
As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn a small commission on anything purchased at no additional cost to you.